Learning & Talent Development Trainer Jobs at NMB.
70 / 100
Powered by Rank Math SEO
Learning & Talent Development Trainer Jobs at NMB
To design, develop and deliver training solutions and implementation of planned training programs. |Trainer Jobs at NMB Bank |
- Create a range of solutions to optimize performance results (e.g., classroom and online courses / sites / performance support, simulations, assessments, graphics, video, social media, etc.).
- Manage revisions and updates to classroom programs and eLearning courses from time to time as per guidelines
- Customize classroom and eLearning courses
- Ensures content meets learning objectives by assessing, developing, and deploying feedback mechanisms
- Comply and ensure quality design, development and delivery (facilitation) of learning solutions via learning and development standards, including instructional design and adult learning theories.
- Monitor effectiveness of the delivered learning solutions and usability of instructional media elements developed.
- Identify areas of weakness in instructional media or media development processes, and recommend strategies for improvement
- Administer end-of-course evaluation forms, analysis of participant and trainer’s feedback in both classroom and online setting.
- Perform periodic course reviews based on identified gaps in either design process, evaluations, or changes in the business.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge in designing instructions through instructional design theories and adult learning principles.
- Proficiency in e-learning development production and authoring tools is an added advantage
- Ability to design effective instructions for both classroom and online delivery
- Excellent digital and traditional instructional design skills
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Be able to communicate complex ideas and information effectively, clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Education/ Human Resources/BSc. Instructional Design or any other related field.
- A Certification in Learning & Development / Train of Trainers Certification is highly recommended.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience designing, developing, delivery and monitoring of learning solutions.
Job opening date : 04-Mar-2022 Job closing date : 18-Mar-2022