Invoice Officer – Fixed Term (2yrs) | Jobs at NMB Bank,2022.
63 / 100
Powered by Rank Math SEO
Invoice Officer – Fixed Term (2yrs)
Job Purpose – invoice officer:
- The Officer will oversee quality assurance, quality control, and customer service regarding the invoicing process; ensure adherence to proper invoicing procedures; and interpret and clarify invoicing policies.
- To make sure invoices are accurate and paid on time. Review the invoices received, ensuring they are accurate, circulate for sign-off and then routing them to the Finance department to be paid. Should be able to coordinate with the vendors/Service providers, check invoices, if there are any errors or discrepancies in the invoices, the officer is responsible for resolving those problems.
- To set and track payment reminders. Besides handling vendor invoices, the incumbent should manage invoicing procedures for all units, coordinate with the vendors/Service providers, check invoices, and undertake thorough check of pending invoices before processing the payments.
- Create and maintaining Check Requests
- Check purchase order (PO) number before processing of invoices
- Keep a track of slow approvals
- Responsible for maintaining a proper invoice database.
- Verify invoice approval
- Communicate with vendors throughout the payment process
- Handle payment queries
- File contracts in Shared folder
- Reporting issues or irregularities to the department’s management
- Preparing weekly & monthly reports and updating the invoice tracker.
- Support the records management unit, coordination across the network
- Any other role assigned by management
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledgeable and proficient use of Microsoft office programs especially Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent mathematics and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and to work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle customer queries calmly.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Administration or related field
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar role
- Experience as an invoice clerk or in general accounting is preferred.
Experience : 2.0 Year(s) | Job opening date : 16-Mar-2022 | Job closing date : 31-Mar-2022