Full Stack Developer Jobs at AzamPay, 2022.
72 / 100
Powered by Rank Math SEO
Full Stack Developer Jobs at AzamPay Tanzania, 2022
FULL STACK DEVELOPER JOBS AT AZAMPAY TANZANIA:
The Full Stack Developer will work with the software team to
assist in the architecture, design, build and maintain software
products within AzamPay Tech Stack.
As the #FullStackDeveloper, you will contribute to the architecture across #AzamPay‘s technology stack, and implementation of solutions in public and private infrastructure. Most importantly, we are looking for a hands-on developer, who has a desire to:
Follow below the role of a full stack developer at AzamPay.
He/She will also help
- develop and implement release plans and scripts using
- deployment automation tools like Hybrid DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer
- Information Systems, or related field of study.
- • 5+ years of experience in software development with strong
- automation mindset.
- • Strong understanding of version control (git), branching & merging
- strategies, and build setup.
- • Programming and scripting abilities across a range of languages.NET
- and/or Flutter.
- • Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Responsive Web design. Hands on
- experience on front end Ul libraries, bootstrap, fluent UI, Maternal
- design etc.
- • Good understanding of networking, HTTP protocol and REST paradigm.
- • Continuous integration/continuous delivery tools – Github Actions, Jira
- deployment pipeline, ArgoCd on Kubernetes managed nodes,
- experience in managing configuration and YAML files.
- • Understanding of load balancers, application gateways, DNS, virtual
- networks and firewalls in cloud environments. Experience in deploying
- and managing database clusters.
- • Fintech/Banking processes and application knowledge
DEADLINE: 1 APRIL 2022