Performance Marketting Consultant Jobs | Ubongo Kids Tanzania, 2022.
Performance Marketting Consultant Jobs |
Category : Marketing, Comms and Development · Remote,Ubongo Kids Jobs LOCATION: Remote (preferably Dar es Salaam, Nairobi, Johannesburg) CONTRACT: Consultant (Part-Time) / Short- Term Application Deadline: 5pm EAT April 15th, 2022 Ubongo Kids JobsTanzania, 2022.
Job Description – Ubongo Kids Jobs
Marketting Consultant Jobs | UBONGO is Africa’s leading producer of kids’ edutainment. As a non-profit social enterprise, we create fun, localized, and multi-platform educational content that helps kids learn, and leverage their learning to change their lives. Ubongo reaches over 27 million kids across Africa through accessible technologies like TV, radio, and mobile phones. Our show’s Ubongo Kids and Akili and Me currently air in 23 countries across Africa, in Swahili, English, French, Kinyarwanda, Kikuyu, Luo, Yoruba, Hausa, Chichewa, and Juba Arabic.
Though we are best known for our popular animated TV shows, Ubongo takes a platform-agnostic approach and aims to reach kids with top quality, localized edutainment on whatever technology they can access. In addition to our TV and radio shows we have an inventory of digital products including 12 YouTube channels, 78 Ebooks, 4 music albums, 19 apps, 2 online merchandise stores, 10 social media channels, and a WhatsApp chatbot. This is a great time to join an organization that’s rapidly growing across the continent, and work with a creative and impact-driven team committed to reaching as many families in Africa with life-changing edutainment.
We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Consultant, to work collaboratively with our Marketing and Digital teams in South Africa and Tanzania for up to 6 months to grow the user base of our digital products (apps, ebooks, YouTube, online merchandise) and train the Ubongo Marketing and Digital teams on digital and performance marketing best-practices.
The ideal candidate has a successful track record to drive revenue, user acquisition, and brand awareness through social media advertising, influencer marketing, Google advertising, SEO optimization, and email marketing campaigns. Moreover, they have the ability to teach and coach others to do the same. Working at Ubongo won’t be easy, but it will challenge and excite you with lots of responsibilities, plenty of fun, and give you the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of kids every day.
1. Work with the Marketing team to develop performance marketing strategies for Ubongo’s digital products and platforms.
- Conduct an audit of Ubongo’s past paid, organic, and own digital marketing activities and create reports with recommendations for improvement
- Work collaboratively with Ubongo’s Community Engagement Manager, Social Media Officer, Creative Marketing Manager, Head of Products, and YouTube Manager to develop performance marketing strategies for YouTube channels, Ebooks, Apps, Social Media channels, and Merchandise.
Please note: Strategies should include social media ads, native ads, CTV ads, audio ads, display ads, search marketing, and Google ads
- Support the Marketing team in the creation of influencer and affiliate marketing strategies and budgets
2. Support the Marketing team to set up and run 4 performance marketing campaigns
- Conceive and set metrics for 360 (digital, social media, and e-mail marketing) campaigns that build brand awareness and drive product sales across multiple markets
- Conduct A/B tests and analyze results to optimize marketing campaigns
- Oversee digital media planning and buying process from campaign initiation through final delivery of campaign metrics
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Gather, aggregate, and organize leads and customer data and work with our Marketing team to establish lead generation campaigns.
- Generate monthly analytics, audience engagement, and campaign results reports and measure ROI, and develop KPIs for the Marketing team
3. Conduct an SEO audit of our social media pages, websites, product descriptions, and YouTube channels and create a best practice guide for our team to implement
- Lead SEO audit of current assets and recommend architecture, process, and content improvements.
- Oversee implementation of SEO, PPC, and ASO (App Store Optimization Marketing) best practices across all content
4. Train and upskill the Marketing and Digital teams on digital and performance marketing best practices in order for them to confidently own strategies
- Conduct a needs and skills assessment to identify knowledge gaps around digital and performance marketing
- Plan and run internal workshops and training on digital and performance marketing best practices with Marketing and Digital teams
- Have a “teach by doing” attitude and actively work hand in hand with the Ubongo team in the execution of campaigns
- Analyze trends in digital marketing and make recommendations to the team on new tools, techniques, and trends to adapt
TO BE A MATCH, YOU NEED TO:
- Love what we do and can connect your passion to our mission and values
- Have extensive experience (minimum of 4 years) in building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media, and other digital channels.
- Be an enthusiastic collaborator, excited and open to teaching others what you know
- Have previous experience at a tech/start-up/growth business is not required but a bonus!
- Have in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Have proven experience with both managing and implementing social media advertising (Facebook/Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Tik Tok) campaigns
- Have experience with both managing and implementing Google Ads and YouTube advertising campaigns
- Have extensive experience working with influencers across Africa
- Have experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and skilled in SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Google Campaigns and can bid intelligently on keywords
- Have experience working on content and email marketing and campaigns
- Have highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Be up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Be highly competent in logical thinking and has the ability to apply that to real-world situations
- Be an empathetic coach and teacher, and have the ability and willingness to train entry-level to mid-level professionals on digital marketing best practices and skills
Please note that only applicants who apply using this online form will be considered. Those who come directly to the office with a CV or who email their CV to us will simply be referred back to this online form.
How to Apply a Job At Ubongo Kids Tanzania
Follow the link Below to Apply For the Job