Field Officer – Jobs at ICAP Mwanza, April 2022.
74 / 100
Powered by Rank Math SEO
Jobs At ICAP. | New Field Officer Job Vacancy at ICAP Mwanza, April 2022.| Job Opportunities at Mwanza ICAP 2022, ICAP Jobs 2022.
Position Title: Field Officer (multiple positions) Reports to: Community Coordinator Supervises: Field Assistants Employment Type: Full-time Job Location: Mwanza - jobs at icap Travel: Up to 70% in intervention districts outside of job location
Overall – Jobs at ICAP
Reporting to the Community Coordinator, the Field Officer is responsible to manage the day-to-day field implementation community-based HIV services in the intervention district, focusing on HIV testing and prevention activities such as DREAMS, PrEP, condom programming, peer-based outreach, among others. Supervising field assistants, the team will work alongside healthcare providers and peer volunteers.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- • Develop district-level workplans for implementation of HIV testing and prevention
- activities in the community including supervision of field activities
- • Ensure activities are implemented according to the district workplan, and facilitate
- coordination of logistics, human resources, and supervision of activities
- • Ensure HIV testing and prevention services are provided in line with WHO, national,
- donor, and ICAP policies and procedures and uphold principles of ethics and
- • Manage recruitment, training, and supervision of peer volunteers supporting HIV
- testing and prevention activities.
- • Liaise with operations and supply chain staff to ensure adequate supplies of
- commodities and tools required to implement the workplan
- • Schedule human resources and fleet resources needed to accomplish community-
- based activities.
- • Organize mapping and remapping of geographic locations for service delivery.
- • Ensure health facilities and healthcare workers participating in community-based
- services are appropriately trained and oriented
- • Monitor program performance at the district level, ensure timely and accurate
- submission of activity reports and make adjustments as needed to the
- implementation plan
- • Supervise Field Assistants including their scheduling, performance management, and
- capacity building.
- • Liaise with council authorities and health facility leads to agree on project plans and
- monitor progress in community
- • Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Required Education: Medically trained personnel (nurse, clinical officer, MD, MBBS
- or equivalent) who have current qualifications and training in phlebotomy and HIV
- testing duties.
- • Required Technical Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience providing or
- supporting HIV testing and prevention with demonstrated familiarity with MOH
- systems, tools and procedures for HIV testing and prevention.Back to top
- • Required Managerial Experience: Minimum 1 year experience supervising other
- staff in the relevant technical areas.
- • Excellent speaking, reading, and writing skills in English and Kiswahili
- • Excellent computer skills, at minimum with Microsoft Office package
- • Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding clients’ health status and sensitive
- information contained in data sources.
- • Flexibility to work after normal working hours and weekends at informal gatherings
- and entertainment centers and travel extensively to remote areas, including islands.
- • Ability to interact well with all targeted groups and peer outreach workers by
- facilitating a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory, and non-stigmatizing environment
- in the program, to welcome all key and vulnerable population beneficiaries
- regardless of their background
- • Must be a Tanzanian Citizen
PDF: Field Officer Job at ICAP
PDF containing full information on the field officer job vacancy at ICAP Tanzania.
How to Apply for Jobs at ICAP – Mwanza
Follow the Link below to Apply for the Field Officer Job Opportunity at ICAP Mwanza.