Site Support Officer Jobs at ICAP Mwanza, April 2022.
Site Support Officer jobs at ICAP Mwanza, April 2022. | Job vacancy for site support officer April 2022, Mwanza. | Nafasi za kazi Site Support Officer,Mwanza.
Position Title: Site Support Officer Jobs (multiple positions)
Reports to: Facility Coordinator
Supervises: Site Support Assistants
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Mwanza
Travel: Up to 70% in intervention districts outside of job location.
Overall Job Function:
Under the supervision of the Facility Coordinator, the Site Support Officer will supervise ICAP-supported implementation of comprehensive HIV services provided in all supported health facilities (sites) within a district. The Site Support Officer is responsible for coordinating provision of direct technical assistance at the service delivery level in health facilities with the goal of achieving and maintaining HIV epidemic control through an array of HIV preventing, testing, and care and treatment activities.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
Develop a district-level workplan, broken down into site level that details the
technical assistance and supervision activities
• Provide technical leadership for facilities in the assigned district, identifying and
communicating gaps and improvement strategies.
• Lead implementation of TA and monitoring of HIV services at supported facilities,
including but not limited to: same day ART initiation; OI screening, diagnosis and
management; ARV optimization; differentiated service delivery design and
implementation (including Multi-Month Dispensing); retention strategies; PrEP;
DREAMS; GBV/IPV screening; among others.
• Lead training, mentorship and supervision to strengthen performance and quality of
care through professional and lay healthcare workers.
• Collaborate with SI team on program monitoring, evaluation and reporting through
the collation, analysis and reporting of process, output and outcome level data to
help determine the project’s impact on patients’ clinical outcomes and quality of life.
• Collaborate with the QI Officer to support implementation of program quality
improvement projects (including but not limited to patient satisfaction surveys,
waiting time assessments, mortality reviews and SIMS assessments) from problem
diagnosis, implementing remediation plans, tracking outputs of interventions and
• Liaise with CHMT and other stakeholders in coordinating HIV care and treatment
programming through technical working groups, review meetings and supportive
• Document project training and technical assistance activities and contribute to the
production and dissemination of technical reports, guides, manuals, success stories,
and other printed resources and toolkits.
• Stay up-to-date and serve as a repository on new information and knowledge in ART
clinical management and programming.
• Routinely attend and provide appropriate technical leadership in program meetings,
executing resolutions within her/his purview as appropriate.
• Perform any other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
Required Education: Medically trained personnel (MD, MBBS or equivalent)
• Required Technical Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in management of HIV
care and treatment services in facility-based setting
• Required Managerial Experience: Minimum 1 year experience supervising other
staff in health facilities.
• Excellent speaking, reading, and writing skills in English and Kiswahili
• Excellent computer skills, at minimum with Microsoft Office package
• Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding clients’ health status and sensitive
information contained in data sources.
• Flexibility to work after normal working hours and weekends at informal gatherings
and entertainment centers and travel extensively to remote areas, including islands.
• Ability to interact well with all targeted groups and peer outreach workers by
facilitating a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory, and non-stigmatizing environment
in the program, to welcome all key and vulnerable population beneficiaries
regardless of their background
• Must be a Tanzanian Citizen
PDF: Site Support Officer Jobs At ICAP
How to Apply for Jobs at ICAP – Mwanza
Follow the Link below to Apply for the Field Officer Job Opportunity at ICAP Mwanza.
Deadline: 22-April 2022