How Register Ajira Portal Recruitment System | Jinsi Ya Kujisajili Ajira Portal 2022-2023
How Register Ajira Portal Recruitment System | Jinsi Ya Kujisajili Ajira Portal, Ajira Portal Recruitment System Registration Tanzania, how to register ajira portal, how to apply ajira portal, how to activate ajira portal account, ajira portal account activation, Ajira Portal Recruitment System Registration Tanzania
Ajira Portal Login is a unique government system designed to aid in the organization and management of the hiring process.
Portal Ajira page Control the entire hiring process for jobs posted by the government through different organizations, especially TAMISEMI or Utumishi.
welcome to this article fill happy to read our article we are tried to put all detail about Ajira Portal Recruitment system, how to register, Account Registration Tanzania, Recruitment portal login, Ajira portal Login, Ajira PORTAL Call for Interview, ajira portal tz log in, recruitment portal tanzania, Ajira Tanzania, online recruitment portal, public government recruitment portal and online recruitment portal.
How Register Ajira Portal Recruitment System
Ajira Portal 2022 is the government’s mechanism for applying for job opportunities in Tanzania.
A government entity having the status of an independent Department, the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) was created expressly to make the hiring of new individuals for the public service easier.
The Public Service Act No. 8 of 2002, as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29, established the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (1).
to serve as the area’s center of excellence for public service hiring.
To carry out public servant recruiting utilizing contemporary methods while adhering to the values of equity, transparency, and merit and to offer guidance to employers on issues pertaining to employment.
Ajira Portal Recruitment System : Functions Of Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
The primary function of PSRS is to facilitate public service recruiting. Section 29 (1) of Public Service Cap. 298 of 2002, as amended by Amendment Act No. 18 of 2007, states that PSRS performs the following responsibilities.
- Find a variety of professionals with specialized expertise and create a database for them for simpler recruitment;
- Register recent graduates and professionals to make it easier to fill open positions;
- public service positions that are vacant should be advertised;
- Engage the right professionals to conduct the interviews.
- Provide guidance to employers on a variety of hiring-related issues, as well as carry out any additional instructions given by the minister in charge of the public service.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR APPLICANTS
All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated.
Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers.
Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in the advertisement.
The title of the position and institution applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter; short of which will make the application invalid.
Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Computer Certificate
- Professional certificates from respective boards
- One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
vi. FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
Steps on how Register Ajira Portal Recruitment System
The following tips are the steps on how to make registration on Ajira Portal Recruitment System as following
- Open a web browser on a computer or mobile device that has internet data turned on.
- Go to http://portal.ajira.go.tz by typing this address into the browser’s search field or by clicking the link provided above.
- Locate and click on this word on the Ajira portal’s home page. “REGISTER”
- Register with your email address and enter your new passwords, making sure to keep them in mind for future visits.
- Complete the necessary information (Basic and Academic)
- After that, start applying for government jobs pertaining to your field by searching for “VACANCIES.”
How to Write a good CV in Ajira Portal Recruitment System
Follows the steps below:
After registering on the recruiting portal with an email address, applicants should activate their account and accurately fill out all required information (personal details), as demonstrated in the stages below;
- Contact Details
- Academic Qualifications
- Professional Qualifications
- Language Proficiency
- Working Experience
- Training & Workshop Attended
- Computer Literacy
- Other Attachments
How to apply for a job in Ajira Portal Recruitment System
Applicant should follow the following steps to apply jobs on Ajira Recruitment System which are;
- The candidate needs to register and activate their account on the recruitment portal.
- Prior to applying for the position, the applicant should read and comprehend the job description.
- On the cover letter, applicants should state the position they are applying for.
- The applicant must remember to include all required documentation (academics certificates).
- You will be informed of the success or failure of your application after submitting your letter of application.
Ajira Portal Call for Interview 2022
Without a preconceived strategy or prewritten questions, interviews can be free-flowing, open-ended discussions.
Focused interviews are one type of unstructured interview where the interviewer intentionally and persistently steers the conversation away from the core idea or topic of the research.
Intensely structured dialogues with predetermined questions can also be used to describe interviews.
They can take many different forms; for instance, in a ladder interview, a respondent’s responses usually direct future interviews with the goal of examining a respondent’s underlying motivations.
The interviewer typically has a method for recording the information they learn from the subject, whether it be by taking notes with a pencil and paper, using a video or audio recorder, or some other method. Interviews
You might interested with: