Senior Manager Technology Projects | New Jobs at NMB Bank November 2022.
83 / 100
Powered by Rank Math SEO
Senior Manager Technology Projects | New Jobs at NMB Bank November 2022, Senior Manager Technology Projects at NMB Bank Plc Tanzania, Technology Projects at NMB Bank Plc Tanzania, Job Vacancies at NMB Bank December 2022.
NMB Bank has announced new job vacancy for the position of the Senior Manager Technology Projects | New Jobs at NMB Bank November 2022..Further details are provided below.
New Jobs at NMB Bank November 2022
Senior Manager Technology Projects
Job Location :
Head Office, Hq
- Oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing technology projects within Technology and Digital Transformation department.
- Review status of projects and budgets, manages schedules, and prepare status reports.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Directly managing all aspects of the project lifecycle. Responsible for managing the complete lifecycle of government contract technology product implementations.
- Accountable for full life cycle project management, including project initiation and planning, development, testing, implementation, and closeout.
- Plan, program, and recommend allocation of resources to support the mission and associated goals and objectives.
- Responsible for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
- Develop, prioritize, and defend IT resource requirements.
- Develop project schedules and recommend appropriate lead-lag times. Plan workload for multiple project management teams and de-conflicts resources. Provide forward-looking schedule analysis to Leadership.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas. Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
- Manage multiple teams of developers from different vendors as part of project management.
- Source the capabilities, skills, and technology necessary to meet customer requirements supported by service level agreements
- Conduct regular, periodic, project management status meetings to apprise all stakeholders of project progress, issues, challenges, risks, and project management activities
- Provide leadership and develop and mentor new recruits within Project unit.
- Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
- Accurately assessing, managing, and reporting dependencies, risks, and issues.
- Develop required project artifacts such as project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, etc. depending on methodology (Waterfall, Agile).
- Publish periodic project status reports and continuously update the Chief of Technology on Projects progress and status.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of banking processes and business process re-engineering
- Understanding of banking operations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent planning, organization, and multitasking skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- A proven self-starter with ability to work under high pressure environment
- People management skills
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holder of a University Degree in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), Project Management, Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field.
- Certification in one of the recognized project management methodologies e.g. PRINCE, SCRUM, PMP, etc. SCRUM certification will be added advantage
- Sound Project Management background and practical application in a busy large corporate setting with at least 6 years’ experience.
- Experience in working with development teams.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and software development costing will be an added advantage
- Experience in multi-national cultures and working styles
- Extensive experience in implementation of banking systems
- PC literate with excellent working knowledge of all relevant project software
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Job opening date :01-Nov-2022
Job closing date :15-Nov-2022Job Vacancies at NMB Bank December 2022.
Also you may interested with: Assistant Product Manager Assets | Jobs at NMB Bank November 2022.