Customer Experience Executive | Jobs at ABSA Bank.
Jobs at ABSA Bank.
ABSA Bank in Dar es salaam, Tanzania , announces for New Job Vacancy for the post of Customer Experience Executive | Jobs at ABSA Bank.
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Jobs at ABSA Bank: Description
Jobs at ABSA Bank : Purpose
The customer journey is one that starts well before customers open an account, and continues, repeats, and ideally builds loyalty throughout the relationship. In the banking hall, the way you welcome customers sets the stage for a better experience by setting a helpful, friendly tone right from the moment they enter.
Customers value their time, however our current branch mode of operation doesn’t offer a pleasant\engaging branch visit and wait time. Customer Experience Executives will be valuable members of our customer facing team providing a warm welcome for all visitors. They answer any questions, provide orientation, and generally give visitors the information they need to ensure they have a comfortable, enjoyable and memorable branch visit.
Main accountabilities and approximate time split
- Welcome customers as they arrive into the banking hall with a warm and pleasant disposition
- Provide customers and visitors with useful information on banks products and services
- Guide and manage customers seamlessly within the banking hall, ensuring TAT is achieved
- Effectively educate and guide the customers to enhance the usage of the bank’s alternative delivery channels
- Provide support for security guards in queue management
- Act as the “Quality Control Officer” with respect to ensuring that the branch is clean and well maintained.
- Report all perceived negative/suspicious observations to the Customer Experience Unit for resolution.
- Support the customer service desk at all times, ensuring that customers are continually delighted.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the Branch Manager/Customer Experience Unit.
Risk and Controls Objectives
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Absa Operational Risk Framework and internal Absa Policies and Standards
- Manage risk and control effectively by applying applicable risk frameworks and embedding a positive risk culture
- Understanding of own role in the end to end processes in which you play a part, including applicable risks and controls.
- Adhere to Absa’s policies and procedures applicable to own role, demonstrating sound judgement and responsible risk management.
- Report all risk events / incidents / issues using the defined process for your business area and help to understand why these happened and how to prevent them in future.
- Proactively look for ways to improve the control environment by considering what could go wrong in the processes you operate and how errors could be prevented.
- Continuous and proactive engagement with regulatory bodies, unions where applicable
- All mandatory training completed to deadline
Jobs at ABSA Bank: Technical skills
- Customer Service
- Product Launching
- Customer Care skills
Knowledge, Expertise and Experience
A candidate should be a holder of Bachelor Degree in Banking, Finance, Business Administration, OR Diploma Holder with at least 1 year of Customer Service experience.
Jobs at ABSA Bank: Education
Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates:
- Commerce and Management Studies (Required)